Terms & Conditions of Sale
As a valued customer, we would like you to be familiar with our trading terms, to ensure that your experience is a satisfying one.
1. About Us
2. User Agreement
(2) By accessing and/or using the website, you accept these terms and agree to be bound by them, and an agreement is formed between us and you. (2) These Terms may be amended at any time without notice and your access to this website may be terminated at any time without notice. Your continued use of the website following such amendment of these Terms will represent an agreement by you to be bound by these Terms as amended. We recommend you review the terms for amendments each time you use the website and before placing any Order. Should we choose to provide you with notice of amended terms, you agree to receive email notification of the amendments from us or our third party.
3. Guests and Registered Users
(3) You may access and/or use the website as a guest or as a member. (2) To become a member of the website, you must provide your name and address, telephone number, a valid email address and nominate a password. If you do not provide accurate and complete details we may not be able to activate your membership or supply products to you. You agree to keep your membership details current at all times by accessing your account via the website or by contacting us at email@example.com. (3) You will receive an email from us as soon as practical after you create your membership account. (4) We only permit one registration per email address. (5) You must not use another members’ account without permission. (6) You must keep your password secure as you are responsible for any activity on your account. You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of any security breach or any unauthorised use of your password or account. (7) If you forget your password you may click on the relevant link located on the website and we will email you a new password, or you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (8) We reserve the right to terminate a member’s account without notice for any reason whatsoever including without limitation, if you have breached or we suspect you have breached these terms.
4. Legal Capacity
(4) You must be eighteen (18) years of age or over to register as a member of the website or purchase products from the website. (2) Any Order and/or purchase made by you using this website is an acknowledgement by you that you: (a) are over the age of eighteen (18) years; (b) accept these terms; (c) agree that you have entered into a legal contract with TAG in relation to these terms; and (d) these terms, together with your order, constitute the entire agreement between you and Space for the supply of products. (3) TAG reserves the right to take legal action and seek compensation from the parent or guardian of a minor who causes an order to be placed, for any loss or damage TAG may suffer as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor.
(5) Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the item cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any proposed Orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your Order. (2) Once an Order has been accepted, no cancellation of that Order is valid unless you receive our written communication endorsing the cancelled order. (3) Your online Order must be paid for in full before we can begin arrangements for the manufacture or supply of the products to you. (4) Representations of products for sale made by TAG via the website do not constitute an offer to sell but an invitation to treat. (5) You and TAG may enter into a contract for the sale and supply of products by you making an offer via the website to purchase a product at the price advertised on the website by: (a) placing an electronic Order for the products using the website; (b) you confirming the Order details in accordance with the procedure on the website; (c) you making payment in full (plus any applicable delivery charges) on the website; and (d) the acceptance of that offer by TAG. (6) When entering into a sale contract via the website, you will be taken to have communicated your offer to purchase the product(s) only when: (a) any requirements set out in these terms have been met; (b) the electronic instruction containing the offer from you enters and is recorded in our database; (c) a record is created and stored in our database; and (d) TAG receives in its account full payment from you for the product (including any applicable delivery and handling charges) and confirmation of that payment is received by our database. (7) You acknowledge that: (a) the transmission of your offer or the confirmation of any payment, made through an electronic instruction may not be received by TAG for reasons beyond either parties’ reasonable control including but not limited to, electronic failure, mechanical, software, computer, or telecommunications, or the omission or failure of third party website providers or systems; (b) to the extent permitted by law, TAG is not liable to you in any way for any loss or damage at all and however caused, arising directly or indirectly in connection with the transmission of an electronic instruction through the website, or any failure to receive an electronic instruction for whatever reason; (c) TAG may act on and process all completed electronic instructions transmitted or issued through the website without further consent from or reference to you; and (d) TAG may treat an electronic instruction as authentic and is under no obligation to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons issuing or transmitting such electronic instructions, or to verify the accuracy and completeness of such electronic instructions. (8) You will receive an email from TAG as soon as practicable after you have confirmed your Order and made payment. If you have any questions regarding your Order you may contact us at email@example.com. (9) If your Order is not accepted by TAG, TAG will notify you by telephone or email and arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed. (10) TAG may, in its sole and absolute discretion, accept or reject any offer made by you for any reason (or no reason), including an error in the advertised price for, or description of, the products on the website, or an error in your Order. (11) Any representations made about stock availabilities are accurate to the last known stock level and are subject to change. If TAG cannot supply a particular product, TAG will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible. (12) TAG will be deemed to have accepted your Order on the first to occur of issue to you by email of a tax invoice for the sale and the fulfillment of your Order.
(6) Prices may not include delivery and handling charges. Prices are subject to change. (2) Each published saving in respect of a product is by reference to the lower of the recommended retail price of the manufacturer or the normal ticketed price of the designer.line. (3) Images of products shown without any advertised price beside that image are not offered for sale via the website. Please contact the showroom for purchase of these products. (4) Unless otherwise stated, any accessories shown in any image of products are not included in the price. (5) We reserve the right to correct any errors published on the website.
(7) All payments must be made in full prior to delivery. (2) Payments must be made via the TNS or PayPal secure payment gateway facilities accessible via the website and will be subject to any terms and conditions of these providers.
8. Supply and Delivery
(8) Subject to you complying with these Terms and acceptance of your Order by TAG, TAG will sell and supply the products to you as shown on your Order confirmation. (2) Products may not be available for immediate delivery. TAG will endeavor to deliver your Order within the lead time indicated at the time your order was placed. You agree that your Order for any item not In stock may take up to twelve (12) to fourteen (14) weeks to be delivered to you from the date you place your order. This timeframe is the average manufacturing lead time required. TAG will contact you on receipt of your Order to notify you of the indicative delivery date. (3) Delivery times may be greater than 10 business days for regional or remote areas. (4) Delivery dates are estimates only and we are unable to accept any liability for failure to deliver the products within the specified time resulting from shipment/delivery delays from our suppliers.
9. Delivery by Post or Carrier
(9) The terms of this clause apply where you select to have your goods delivered to a specified address. (2) The delivery address must be an address within Australia and cannot be a freight forwarding location. Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes. (3) On acceptance of your Order by TAG, your Order will be dispatched to your specified delivery address generally within indicated no. of business days from the date you placed your Order for items that are in stock. (4) You will be required to be available in person to accept delivery of your Order. Unless other arrangements are made with the carrier via there calling card. (5) TAG will use its best endeavors to deliver your Order within any stated timeframes for dispatch, however TAG does not warrant that these timeframes will always be met, as many factors may affect these timeframes. (6) TAG reserves the right to make part deliveries of any Order and each part delivery will constitute a separate contract in respect of the products delivered. Failure to deliver all the products you have ordered will not invalidate the contract as regards any part deliveries. (7) TAG cannot and will not accept responsibility for delivery failures or delays by our third party delivery contractor. (8) You are required to inspect your products when you take delivery of them. You will be required to note any damage on the delivery documentation which is presented to you by the carrier for signature. In all other cases you will be required to notify us in writing of any damage or shortages within seven (7) calendar days of delivery.
10. Title and Risk in goods
Title and risk in the products, such as loss and damage, pass to you on delivery or collection, as the case may be.
11. PayPal and credit card fraud
(10) The website employs the latest in Secure Sockets Layer technology from Comodo, TNS and PayPal secure payment gateway to secure our payment systems. (2) To the extent permitted by law, each of TAG, TAG and their related bodies corporate will not be responsible for any damages or consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a user where a credit card or PayPal account is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
12. Disclaimer and Indemnity
(11) To the extent permitted by law, each of TAG and each of their related bodies corporate exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising) relating in any way to the website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of: (a) errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the website; (b) you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the website and/or any linked website; (c) personal injury or property damage of any kind resulting from your access or use of the website; (d) any unauthorised access to or use of the websites secure servers; (e) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website; (f) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party; and/or (g) the quality or fitness for any purpose of any linked sites. (2) Except as expressly provided in these terms, and to the fullest extent allowed by the law, TAG and its third parties will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of your access to or use of the website. (3) You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, TAG and each of their related bodies corporate, including their directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by any of them arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or them where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or breach of these terms.(4) This clause is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
14. Order Enquiry
If you have any query about the progress of your Order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please have your Order number handy as shown on the email confirmation.
15. Damaged or Faulty Products and Refund Policy
(12) If any product ordered by you arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality you may have: (a) rights under the Refund Policy; (b) legal rights and remedies in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other rights under other consumer laws applying in Country, State and Territory; and/or (c) to have the product repaired or replaced or to receive a refund of the price paid by you for the product. (2) Please choose carefully as TAG will generally not provide you with a refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or the product was not what you expected. (3) If your Order arrives damaged, please email email@example.com. (4) In case of damaged goods, please refer to the designer.line Care Manual for an outline of our warranty policy. (5) TAG will not be responsible for ensuring that the products are suitable for a particular purpose unless it is self evident or is made known to TAG.
16. Privacy and Personal Information
(13) Our explains how your personal information is collected and managed in accordance with the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). (2) The privacy of your personal information is important to TAG. (3) TAG and its third parties may collect personal information directly from you when you register as a member of the website, when you place an Order, or when you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal information may include your name, residential and/or postal address, telephone number and email address.(4) Your personal information is not collected if you only browse this website.(5) Online payments are handled by TNS and Paypal. TAG does not store your credit card or banking details. Please check the www.tnsi.com and paypal.com.au websites for details of their privacy policies and security measures.(6) TAG, its related bodies corporate and their authorised third parties, may use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to any of them and for their own internal purposes. You agree that TAG and/or its third party may use your email address to send you messages concerning your membership account, any Orders you place and information about the products sold via the website that TAG thinks may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from TAG or its third parties, please let us know and TAG will respect your request. You also agree that TAG may contact you by telephone to arrange delivery or collection of your Order.(7) You may request TAG to remove your personal information from its database by emailing us at email@example.com.
17. Force Majeure
TAG will not be liable for any delay in performing any of their obligations if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to, failure of or interruption in the provision of essential services such as electricity supply, bank payment systems or postal deliveries.
18. Governing Law
(14) These terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and you irrevocably submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Hong Kong. If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of this agreement, which will continue in full force and effect. (2) If you access the website in a jurisdiction other than Hong Kong, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply. TAG makes no representations that the content of the website complies with the laws of any country outside Hong Kong.
if any part of these terms are found to be void, invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then that provision or part will be deemed to be severed from these terms and the remaining terms and provisions of these terms will remain in force and constitute the agreement between you and TAG.
20. Transfer and Assignment
If TAG merges, sells or otherwise change control of its business or this website to a third-party, TAG reserves the right, without giving notice or seeking consent, to transfer or assign the personal information, content and rights that TAG has collected from you and any agreements it has made with you.
The failure by TAG to exercise or enforce any right or provision under these terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under these terms will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by TAG.
1. About our online site
2. Website information
(1) Images of goods published in this website without any advertised price beside that image are not offered for sale via the website, and can be ordered in-store. (2) Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from goods depicted or described. (3) International visitors to this website should not rely on information contained in this website, including without limitation specifications or pricing. International orders are unable to be accepted.
3. Website content
4. Your use of the website
5. Intellectual Property Rights
6. Links to other websites
7. Secure data and transmissions
(1) Given the nature of the internet, the Publisher cannot guarantee that any data transmission is totally secure, free from viruses, fault or other conditions which could damage or interfere with your computer systems and the Publisher does not warrant that your access to the website will be uninterrupted, error free or that any defects will be corrected. Whilst the Publisher and its third parties take precautions to protect information, the Publisher does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any content or information you transmit via the website. You therefore transmit to the website at your own risk. However, once the Publisher or its third party receives your transmission, the Publisher and its third parties will take reasonable steps to preserve its security. If you become aware of any problems with the security of the website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. (2) You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you use to access the website or any website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the avoidance of doubt, neither the Publisher nor its third parties will accept any responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website, any website or any linked website.
(1) Cookies may be used on this website to gather data in relation to this website and you consent to this (although you may be able to disable cookies on your web browser).
9. Use of your information and material
(1) The Publisher appreciates any suggestions (“unsolicited ideas”) you may have regarding ways in which this website may be improved or materials which may be added to this website. Any unsolicited ideas that you submit will not be regarded as confidential and will become the property of the Publisher. The Publisher may use, reproduce, disclose, publish, modify, adapt and transmit them to others, without restriction or any obligation to compensate you.
(1) Each of TAG, each related body corporate of TAG and the Publisher make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to any information, content, materials or products included in this website or to its availability, functionality or performance, except as otherwise provided under any applicable law. (2) Each of TAG, each related body corporate of TAG and the Publisher do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, howsoever caused (including through negligence or matters outside their control), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any linked website, nor do they accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of, or reliance on, information contained on, or accessed through, this website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each of TAG, each related body corporate of TAG and the Publisher disclaim any such representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of this website or the information that it contains. (3) The use of the information on this website is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, each of TAG, each related body corporate of TAG and the Publisher exclude all liability of any of them in respect of any injury, loss or damage arising out of, or related to, the use, or inability to use, the information on this website or provided through this website through email. This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, interruption of business, loss of data, income or profit, loss of, or damage to property, and third party claims. If any liability is not able to be excluded by law, each of TAG, each related body corporate of TAG and the Publisher limit their liability to the re-supply of the relevant information or services. (4) You agree to indemnify each of TAG, each related body corporate of TAG and the Publisher and other persons involved in the creation of this website from all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this website, any information that you provide via this website or any damage that you may cause to this website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy and trade mark infringement.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction